I recently became a member and I was wondering if there is some sort of orientation or a guide with useful information for new members. Some things that come to mind are:
- What equipment is/will be available, what the equipment status is (online/coming soon/under maintenance/etc…)?
- How does one go about getting acclimated with some of the less common equipment like CNC machines, powder coating, etc… (Maybe some contacts of other members who volunteer to be a POC?)
- Is there wifi available for members/what is the wifi password?
- How can someone new get involved, volunteer to help set up/maintain equipment, or teach classes in areas they are experienced in?
- Are there any recurring meetings that members in the community can attend to get involved?
I’d be happy to help out with putting any of this together as well, but as a new member I would need to figure some of these things out myself as well.